Friday, March 23, 2007

Racing President Bobbleheads!!


For months I had heard the rumors, and now its OFFICIAL. According to the Washington Nationals Game Promotional Schedule, The Four "Rushmores"--George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and Teddy Roosevelt wil have BOBBLEHEADS this coming 2007 season. Ironically, not a SINGLE PLAYER on Our Washington Nationals will be so honored. What does that tell you?



As much as I would love to receive a Ryan Zimmerman Nationals Bobblehead, I can settle for The Racing Presidents. In just a few short months, GW, Abe, Tom and, that loveable loser, Teddy have become immensely popular. Team President Stan Kasten LOVES THEM!! The African Queen and I enjoyed participating in the 4th Inning Race this past Labor Day. No doubt, They are popular.

The entire promotional schedule is here. And, I am sure more promotional days will be added as the season commenses. The same as the past two seasons.

No comments: