Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Calls

This past Thursday evening July 9th, Sohna was informed that her Big Brother, and closest of her siblings, had passed away. So, we hope you understand why we are not posting right now. We've followed what's happened over the past few days on the field with Our Washington Nationals, and even the back-to-back-to-back home runs tonight at Minute Maid Park in Houston. But family comes first, so The African Queen and I might be away for a few more days.

Thank you for your understanding.

11 comments:

Andrew said...

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Absolutely, family comes first.

Edward J. Cunningham said...

Please accept my condolance's for your family's loss. Hopefully, the Nats will be up to 30 wins when you get back!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sohna.
Martha

janet said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you -- condolences to Sohna's family.

Matt said...

I'm sorry to hear this, it's always hard to lose a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

That's very sad news, SBF. I certainly want to pass on my sincere condolences to Sohna. I lost my father back in April, and I can certainly empathize with her grief.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you -- condolences to Sohna's family.With love to the both of you! P.P

Sam R said...

Sohna & SBF,

Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.

Sam, Kathy, & Lexi

nynatsnut said...

Sohna- I wish you are prayers love and support with the loss of your brother. My son Frank and I should be down soon to DC soon and will see you then.

Nick and Frank

natsfan1a said...

Just catching up with posts. My sympathies on your family's loss.

Anonymous said...

Sohna and Jeff,
We send our thoughts and prayers and are thinking about you.
Jeannette and Barry