Monday, October 20, 2008

Best Wishes Jim

Cancer is not a funny matter. Sohna and I only wish the fullest of recoveries for Our General Manager Jim Bowden.


Edward J. Cunningham said...

Although there are many Nats fans who are not satisfied with Jim Bowden's work as general manager, I don't believe anybody (except honorary Phillies fans) would wish this upon him. My prayers go out to him and his family and I wish him a full recovery.

MissChatter said...

I hate to say "big deal" but I had similar on my face this year (and went out in public with a butt-ugly big*ss blister on my face after treatment during the season - embarrassing). Melanoma is bad. Squamous cell is not so bad. Yeah, it's a little scary because of the 'carcinoma' word and requires getting checked going forward for more. No one wrote a Post article about it for me ;-)

natsfan1a said...

Best wishes to Jim for a full recovery. To everybody else, don't wait to have a growth excised, and be sure that you wear a hat and sunscreen out there.