Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Nationals Uniform Patch

Although I am in New Hampshire covering the Presidential Primaries--I stumbled across this picture of the New Nationals Park Commemorative Patch while looking on eBay--during a break.

Its nice. I hope Our Washington Nationals include this in every one's Season Ticket Package.


Stan Kasten said...

For free? Ha.

Edward J. Cunningham said...

Well, if it's available for SALE, I'd gladly buy it like I did the "DC" patch which I got sewn on my Nationals replica home jersey. BTW, I just got a customized AUTHENTIC home jersey in the mail today. Rather than my name, I picked one of the racing presidents---ROOSEVELT and #26.

Dave said...

Hey, I'll buy one, and sew it onto my #21 Young jersey!

Anonymous said...

ROOSEVELT #26, I like it. Hope you win a race or two this year.

Glenn said...

SBF (and all),
I saw these new patches at the Washington Square shop (lobby of Conn & L) yesterday for $15. There was also a set of this new patch, the last year at RFK patch and a miniture jersey (apparently for one autograph) for sale as a set.

The shop is very small, but if you go, you'll get one-on-one attention. I'm told there isn't much traffic there.