Sunday, December 23, 2007

Season's Greetings!!


Calendar Year 2007 has been wonderful for Sohna and I. Through Our Love of Our Washington Nationals, we have formed many new friendships. Fellowships we hope to cherish for years to come. And thorough The Nats320 Blog, The African Queen and I have found many like minded baseball fans. Devoted admirers of The Great Game--that love to exchange ideas and thoughts with us.

Unexpectedly so, and out of nowhere--The Nats320 Blog has become a MAJOR PART OF OUR LIVES. Never did we EVER expect those many thoughts laid out here--to reach, and touch, so many fans of Our Washington Nationals. Never did we EVER expect so many to care. Yet somehow--many of you found us and responded. For that continuing support--we are so very grateful.

Because, if not for Our Many Readers--The Nats320 blog would be nothing special. Since December 2006, it became apparent and important for me to make an attempt to provide something different--posts that just didn't rehash what was written in the daily newspapers, reported on TV or talked about elsewhere. The Nats320 Blog needed to be original. The Nats320 Blog needed to be fresh--if it was ever going to be fun--and last.

Through resourcefulness and a little bit of luck--networks were forged, relationships made--all in the attempt to be a little different--while providing information, and showing, the fun Sohna and I have enjoying Our Washington Nationals each and every day. Material not necessarily available elsewhere. Through alot of hard work, sleepless nights--and the continued support of The African Queen--we believe The Nats320 Blog has succeeded. We are PROUD of that fact this holiday season.

Pleased, that The Nats320 Blog is read by you. Appreciative, that so many have stated their enjoyment for Our Efforts.

Those simple facts alone--make The Nats320 Blog REWARDING for us.

So, with that in mind--Sohna and I wish EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU--A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH, A BLESSED EID or JOYOUS KWANZAA--whichever is your Celebration of Choice this time of the year.

And we hope that in 2008--The Nats320 Blog will continue to be--ONCE AGAIN--Worthy Of Your Support!!

Thank You So Very Much--And Happy Holidays!!

.

12 comments:

Jim H said...

SBF, AQ...

Thanks for all your efforts and the fun at the games. We're looking forward to seeing you in the new ballpark!

Happy Holidays!

Jim

Edward J. Cunningham said...

Thank you very, VERY much for the wonderful calendar! I look forward to using it to plan my visits to the new ballpark next year to see not only the Nats, but also you and the African Queen.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks SBF for all your hard work! The Nats320 Blog is a shortcut on my desktop, reserved for only my most favorite of websites. That is a tribute to your fine work. I look forward to all your posts in
'08 as the new ballpark opens and our Nats continue to develop. Happy Holidays to you and Sohna!

Unknown said...

NATS 320, we ALL love what you do! Keep it up and Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

SBF,

Reading your blog is one of my favorite activities nearly everyday. You do such a tremendous service for the rest of us, and I feel as though I'm more wired in on what's happening with the Nats because of all of your tireless legwork. Thank you very much. I hope that you and Sohna enjoy a wonderful holiday season, and I further hope that I will finally get to meet you at a game sometime next season.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything. This is the kind of excitement and camaraderie I hoped for when baseball returned to D.C.

I can't let a day go by without checking in to get the latest on my favorite team.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

JB

Anonymous said...

All the best for the New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see the two of you on a tropical beach on "special assignment".

See you at a ball park near you!

Screech's Best Friend said...

Tom: Yeah--I WAS ON THE BEACH AT TIMES--Working with a Coast Guard Rescue Team--IN COLD STORMY WATER--Not The Tropics. Honestly--I Was.

See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Nats Farm Authority and Nats 320 are my favorite source of information on the Nats.

Reading you quite often from Montreal.

When Expos were living, the French Message Board (MLB-Expos) was the meeting place of a nice group of fans.

Your blog is more intersestin than the Nats message board.

Thanks for the time you take on keeping this blog lively.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to both of you! We are New York living, but DC born Nat Fans. You migh not remember, but my son and I met you at Camden Yards at a Rockies game this past summer. You both approached us(as we were in our Nat regalia) and you are both such gracious people. We come down to every Nat game we can, and of course go to the Nat games at Shea. We too will miss RFK, but hope to see you at the new ballyard on South Capitol St this spring and summer.

Screech's Best Friend said...

my nat nuts--Sohna and I Definitely REMEMBER both of you. Please stop by to see us at New Nationals Park, when you visit. We will be sitting in Section 218. Happy New Year!!